In addition to our veterinary services, we also offer boarding services for existing clients. If you’re not a client but are interested in boarding your pet with us, please give us a call at (239) 596-7740 to schedule your pet’s boarding exam and reserve your dates.
Available Boarding Options
Ideal for medium and large dogs
Perfect for extra large, senior, and special needs dogsReserve Now
Great for small and medium dogsReserve Now
Perfect for your feline companionReserve Now
- All boarding animals must be patients of North Naples Veterinary Hospital. (Have had an exam with us in the last 12 months)
- All canines must have proof of current Rabies, DHPP, Bordetella and both strains of Canine Influenza (H3N8 and H3N2) vaccinations prior to admission. If your pet needs any vaccines updated, please plan on dropping them off before 10 am on their boarding day.
- Canines must be on ORAL flea and tick prevention (either Nexgard or Bravecto). Topical products are not acceptable for boarding purposes.These can/will be administered to your pet at arrival.
- All feline companions must show proof of current Rabies, FVRCP, have had a FELV/FIV test prior to admission.
- We do not accept any bedding, blankets, clothing, etc. We provide our boarders with our own blankets, towels, and bedding so that they can be laundered daily.
- Toys are permitted during regular office hours under supervision.
- We have stainless-steel bowls for food and water, so no need to bring bowls.
There is a nominal charge per day for any pet that may need to be administered medication, vitamins, or nutritional supplements while in our care.When can I drop off for boarding?
Monday through Friday from 7:30 am-5:00 pm and the second Saturday of each month from 8:00 am-11:30 am.
If you pet needs any vaccinations, please drop them off by 10am on the day of boarding or make arrangements to have these updated prior to boarding.
You can pick up anytime during our regular office hours of Monday through Friday from 7:30 am-5:30 pm and the second Saturday of each month from 8:00 am-12pm.